Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AD0-E123 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional is valid exam?

Level 2

I am an AEM developer with some experience. Since it's been more than 6+ years since I worked on this product, I am looking for taking the developer Certification to refresh my knowledge and keep up to date with the current version.

I found this below certification while trying to book the Exam.

AD0-E123 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional

But this is not listed in learning.adobe site.

can somebody confirm if this is a valid Exam? 

I have taken AD0-E116 a few months back and couldn't clear it. Hence decided to go with a beginner-level exam to gain some confidence. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sujendra,

In general Adobe provides 3 levels of certificates: Professional, Expert and Master. I think that Professional level could be a good starting point, below is list of all currently available AEM Professional certificates:

On above pages you will find all you need, in terms of each certificate, like objective and scope, sample exam etc.

You can find full list of currently available certificates under certificates catalogue. Not all of them are listed on learning.adobe yet.

As @arunpatidar already pointed out, in terms of Expert level certificate AD0-E116 is latest version of Developer exam.

Answering your question, yes AD0-E123 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional is valid certificate on Professional level.

In general Professional certificate is an entry level for Adobe certification.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I think, the developer certificate exam is  AD0-E116 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert

https://express.adobe.com/page/xHrRpsYWplZF0/

but you can check further

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sujendra,

In general Adobe provides 3 levels of certificates: Professional, Expert and Master. I think that Professional level could be a good starting point, below is list of all currently available AEM Professional certificates:

On above pages you will find all you need, in terms of each certificate, like objective and scope, sample exam etc.

You can find full list of currently available certificates under certificates catalogue. Not all of them are listed on learning.adobe yet.

As @arunpatidar already pointed out, in terms of Expert level certificate AD0-E116 is latest version of Developer exam.

Answering your question, yes AD0-E123 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional is valid certificate on Professional level.

In general Professional certificate is an entry level for Adobe certification.

Level 1

Hi Lukas,

I need to write Adobe document cloud professional certification AD0-D106 But did not get any resource and study Material stuff can you please help me this to learn the things and sample quests and mock tests resources or links which we can learn 

Level 1

Hi @lukasz-m @arunpatidar 

I need to write Adobe document cloud professional certification AD0-D106 But did not get any resource and study Material stuff can you please help me this to learn the things and sample quests and mock tests resources or links which we can learn 

Community Advisor

Hi @Manoj_KumarJi 
Unfortunately I don't have any documents related to AD0-D106, but I can share the information link about the same

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/certification/program/technical-certifications/adc/adc-profe... 

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hi @arunpatidar 

Thanks @arunpatidar thanks for help

Im working in Adobe technology which is Adobe Acrobat sign web application and create a templates in Adobe dev it's a totally web application which certification is eligible to write in Adobe,please help with material 

Thanks for your help again