Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

table of contents

Level 2

Is there a way to make the text in the table of contents (side bar that pulls open with navigation) break to a second line? Currently the copy just gets close to the edge of the box and then makes ellipses.

Thanks for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

No, there's no way to wrap text or use a smaller font in the app menu at this time. One workaround is to specify a shorter title for "Collection Short Title."

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

No, there's no way to wrap text or use a smaller font in the app menu at this time. One workaround is to specify a shorter title for "Collection Short Title."

Level 2

Thanks Bob.

Curious is there any way to make articles or collections not appear in the table of contents bar? In an ideal world I would just love to have a string of articles but only have the title of the first article appear in the TOC (I know that sounds weird, but it would work great for this doc I am creating).

Employee

There is a way. Check "Hide from Browse Page" for the content you want hidden.

Level 2

That is what that button does. Thanks.

Employee

It will do more than that. If the content is in a collection, when you view that collection's browse page the article won't display in the browse page. The app menu can be thought of as very stripped down browse page of the top level collection. This is why the "hide from browse page" option works the way it does for content in the top level of the app.