Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Smooth Scrolling for DPS Solution

Level 2

So I've been playing around with the DPS tools for InDesign and I used the folio builder to create a smooth scrolling article. On my preview, it looks and works great.

How could I upload what I see in the InDesign preview into DPS Solution so that I can have smooth scrolling content in my digital publishing application? Is DPS Solution not capable of hosting smooth scroll content?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

In InDesign, choose File > Export, and then use DPS Article to export the article file. In the Export dialog box, make sure that you specify the target device dimensions (such as 768x1024 for an iPad) and choose Smooth Scrolling. You can then upload that smooth scrolling article file to your DPS 2015 article.

Digital Publishing Solution Help | Getting started with DPS 2015

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

In InDesign, choose File > Export, and then use DPS Article to export the article file. In the Export dialog box, make sure that you specify the target device dimensions (such as 768x1024 for an iPad) and choose Smooth Scrolling. You can then upload that smooth scrolling article file to your DPS 2015 article.

Digital Publishing Solution Help | Getting started with DPS 2015