Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Managing Articles, Collections, Projects (ie: delete, add, edit).

Level 5

There has to be a better way to manage 'content' in the new DPS. Its so hard to manage thousands of articles - even hundreds.

I want to delete a collection, and the articles within it as they are incorrect. Why is this not possible?

It makes total sense as a production tool to be able to delete and add content, and delete and add projects, and edit everything wherever its listed.

From within a collection, you should be able to work on ARTICLES and edit them. Otherwise finding them in the 'content' area is a total nightmare.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Stay tuned David. We hope to go to beta with a new piece of UI early 2016 that should help. I'll make sure you're invited to the beta.

View solution in original post

29 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Stay tuned David. We hope to go to beta with a new piece of UI early 2016 that should help. I'll make sure you're invited to the beta.

Level 3

How can we apply for beta test as well?

Regards,

Toni

Employee

just reply here and you'll get added to the invite.

Level 1

I'd love to be in on this new UI for managing content. I've only got 4 collections (issues) of a magazine in, and it's already almost impossible to manage.

Level 3

I already replied. Does that count?

Level 3

And is the beta activated by project or by user?

Level 3

Dear John,

i would also like to get access to the beta of the new UI

Thank you in advance!

Lars

Level 1

Would love to be included in the beta, have some of the same issues.

Level 1

please add me to the beta as well. We are going live with DPS in the App stores in February and will be importing content from 30 or more issues.

Level 1

that would be great – please add me to the beta!

Level 5

Great, thanks John - please do keep me posted.

Level 2

I would also like to participate in the beta. We have daily publications in our app and a new UI to mange all this content would really help. Thank you.

Level 3

John, please add me to the upcoming beta.  Thanks.  Grant

Level 2

Can you please add me to, to the beta.

I still use the old dps, i quiet don't understand this new one.

Employee

Hello everybody,

We are planning to launch a private beta release of this dashboard tool next week.

I wanted to give a shout-out on this thread, if anybody else would like to be invited please let us know.

Regards,

Andrei