Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Link from External Source that Opens my Adobe DPS

Level 1

Is this somehow possible ?

In Detail what I need to do:

Someone else is making an App (non-Adobe DPS) which is supposed to have a link to my App. If that link is tapped, the device is supposed to open my Adobe-DPS App.

I found this: Link to DPS App Using Custom URL Scheme but I think it is an outdated Version. Is there something like this for Adobe-DPS 2015 ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You can use the external deep-link for DPS 2015:

Digital Publishing Solution Help | Hyperlinks in DPS 2015

Best,

Mike

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You can use the external deep-link for DPS 2015:

Digital Publishing Solution Help | Hyperlinks in DPS 2015

Best,

Mike

Level 1

Thanks for the fast response !

It says:

what exactly is the publicationID ? Is that the same as the iOS App ID ? My iOS App ID looks something like this "de.companyname.appname" but the one in the example looks very cryptic. Is it the same or is the pulicationID something different from the iOS App ID ?

Employee

The publicationID is the ID for a DPS 2015 project. You can find this in the browser URL when you navigate to the Content & Layouts section of the DPS 2015 portal and select the project that you wanted. The screenshot below the example that you mentioned in that help article illustrates this.

- Mike