Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Joomla - DPS 2015

Level 2

Hi all,

Just wondered if there were any plans to add Joomla to the list of CMS systems that can publish to DPS (I note Wordpress and Drupal are already promised)? I have a number of clients whose sites are currently run via Joomla, it would be great to be able to plug them in alongside their Wordpress peers....!

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please note that the Drupal and WordPress plugins are being developed/managed by a 3rd party (DPS development partners) and not Adobe. We'd love to see a direct integration with Joomla and we have a great set of APIs to accomplish this. If you have developers that would be capable of building a Joomla plugin we'd love to work with you on creating this integration, otherwise if you know of a dev team that might be capable of building the integration please let us know!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Excellent question....! I run Joomla my self and is working on a setup where Muse handles my company presentation web-site and Joomla handles my news and content site and - hopefully - integration with DPS.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please note that the Drupal and WordPress plugins are being developed/managed by a 3rd party (DPS development partners) and not Adobe. We'd love to see a direct integration with Joomla and we have a great set of APIs to accomplish this. If you have developers that would be capable of building a Joomla plugin we'd love to work with you on creating this integration, otherwise if you know of a dev team that might be capable of building the integration please let us know!

Level 2

Thanks Ivan - we use a real mix over a number of different projects - a bit of Muse, a bit of raw HTML in Dreamweaver, some InDesign exporting, and some bespoke CMS systems alongside some Wordpress and Joomla sites. Are the APIs available in the public domain? I'd be happy to pass them on to our tech team to see if they are able to contribute...                                                                                                                                                                   

Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ivan,

any chance to get info about this DPS dev partner so we can follow any ongoing stuffs ?