Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

HTML Article Packager Issue

Level 1

Using Yosemite 10.10.4....I am using the trial software in the tutorial and can not seem to get the HTML Article Packager to accept the contents of the folder for the article.   I read of a similar situation in early June posted here but it simple said they were aware of the issue....has it been resolved or is there a workaround, or I am missing something? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

If you simply double-click the DMG file to open the HTML Article Packager, dragging the HTML folder onto the icon doesn't appear to work in many cases. No .article file is created. However, if you drag that HTML Article Packager icon into the Applications folder, for example, then you can drag HTML folders onto the icon to generate .article files.

Please drag your HTML Article Packager into the Applications folder, try again, and let us know if that works.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

If you simply double-click the DMG file to open the HTML Article Packager, dragging the HTML folder onto the icon doesn't appear to work in many cases. No .article file is created. However, if you drag that HTML Article Packager icon into the Applications folder, for example, then you can drag HTML folders onto the icon to generate .article files.

Please drag your HTML Article Packager into the Applications folder, try again, and let us know if that works.

Level 1

Hi

I'm having the same issue. Tried several time the same step. Impossible to drag/drop file using my Mac. the Packager is indeed in the Application folder.

Any other clue?