Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to folio preview DPS Interactivity in CC2015

Level 1

Hello:

Is there a way to perform a DPS Folio Preview in CC2015? I need to test the interactivity before creating the .article file..  Thanks for your help!

Saludos Cordiales,

Leo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

No, there is not yet a way to preview interactivity using InDesign CC 2015. If you want to preview DPS folios, you need to use InDesign CS6, CC, or CC 2014.

Export the article file from InDesign, upload it, and then use the preflight app to make sure it's working.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

No, there is not yet a way to preview interactivity using InDesign CC 2015. If you want to preview DPS folios, you need to use InDesign CS6, CC, or CC 2014.

Export the article file from InDesign, upload it, and then use the preflight app to make sure it's working.

Level 1

Bob,

There was a post by Neil Enns in another Adobe Forum that mentioned an app being created to view the interactivity with DPS 2015 - He made this comment on October 10th 2015 but I can not find the original post.

Do you have any news on this?

thanks

Employee

According to a conversation I had this morning with a tester, previewing from InDesign CC 2015 should be available fairly soon. Unfortunately, I can't provide more details than that. But it's coming.

Level 1

Awesome... When it arrives, just update this post so we can test it.. That would speed a lot the production process..

Employee

I'll try to remember to update related posts when new features come out. You should also keep track of this page: Digital Publishing Solution Help | What's new in this DPS 2015 release

For example, next week's release will include the ability to batch-edit metadata in multiple articles or collections, and it will also include the ability to link to collections using navto://collection/[collectionname].