Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DPS 2015

Level 2

Hi,

Does Adobe has a expiration date for the old DPS? Like, when will the DPS 2015 replace the old one entirely and we'll need to migrate all our content?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

We will continue to support DPS classic for at least year after the launch of DPS 2015, which was in July this year.

However, this doesn't mean that DPS classic will be turn off in July 2016, it just means that we will continue to support it at least until then and probably longer than that.

We will let our customers tell us when they’re done with Classic by moving to the new DPS (2015).

Thanks,

Andrei

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

Last I heard, they will support it as long as there is a demand for it but for at least a year.

I don’t think they’ve defined exactly what demand level will be required.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

We will continue to support DPS classic for at least year after the launch of DPS 2015, which was in July this year.

However, this doesn't mean that DPS classic will be turn off in July 2016, it just means that we will continue to support it at least until then and probably longer than that.

We will let our customers tell us when they’re done with Classic by moving to the new DPS (2015).

Thanks,

Andrei