Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Can't add .article files...

Level 3

Anybody else having issues currently? We can't add .article files into the DPS portal. Everything seems 'frozen' right now.

HELP

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Except for a couple of posts here on the forum, we have no indication this is a widespread issue.

I've been testing this a few times in the past couple of days and it never failed.

If you are trying to upload an HTML article, you may want to call Enterprise Support with the source files, that's probably the best way to replicate and investigate.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 6

Yep!  I just posted the same question!  Fails each time i try to upload an article.

Level 3

REALLY frustrating!

Anyone...is this a known issue. Is there a fix in sight?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Except for a couple of posts here on the forum, we have no indication this is a widespread issue.

I've been testing this a few times in the past couple of days and it never failed.

If you are trying to upload an HTML article, you may want to call Enterprise Support with the source files, that's probably the best way to replicate and investigate.

Level 6

It had resolved for me after about an hour or so of downtime...