Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to see couple of context data in sitecatalyst ,but able to see them in bloodhound

Level 2

Hi All,

We have implemented the latest iOS omniture sdk & I am able to see all the context data on all the pages in Bloodhound 

I am able to see all the data in Sitecatalyst/Discover ,but for couple of variables I am not able to see the data in Sitecatalyst.

What could be a possible reason for this as for the attached screen shot I am not able to see all the context data in sitecatalyst other than sourceofvisit

I have attached a screen shot for same

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Alexis,

I have got the solution,The issue is that when we set up a proxy in bloodhound win 2.2 then the data is not sent to rsid,but when I remove the proxy setting then

I am able to see the data.

Thanks

Anand

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 2

Can someone please help me out.Its extremely urgent

Employee

Hi Anand,

ContextData variable names can take some time to appear in the processing rule interface or in the mobile variable mapping interface.

However you can still use these names and set up the rules. The rules will work straight away.

See doc :

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/processing_rules_copy_context_data.html

"you can add a value by typing the variable name and clicking Add variable name context data: "

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes.

Senior Technical Support Engineer

Community Advisor

For the response above I have taken into consideration that you know that for contextData you need to create processing rules in Adobe Analytics or create variable mapping in Adobe Mobile Services and that you could not see the contextData in the one of these interface to create the rules. There were no screenshot attached to your initial email either.

Level 2

Hi Alexis,

The context data is already seen in the processing rule interface.I have attached  the screenshot of same.

Community Advisor

Please add a full image request sent with these contextData so we can review the issue further.

Level 2

Hi Alexis ,

I am attaching the screenshot of bloodhound.In the attached screen shot I am not able to get sourceofvisit value in teh Evar .Except for sourceofvisit I am able to get all the data.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand

Community Advisor

Hi Anand,

I need the foul content of the image request not just a screenshot. 

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Alexis,

I have got the solution,The issue is that when we set up a proxy in bloodhound win 2.2 then the data is not sent to rsid,but when I remove the proxy setting then

I am able to see the data.

Thanks

Anand

Level 6

one quick thing to check is the Batch Limit in your report suite setup in mobilemarketing.adobe.com (or in your json file). That is how many requests the app will batch up before sending them. If that number is too high then maybe you just haven't gotten to that limit in the version of the app you have hooked up to bloodhound and while you see it in bloodhound it's not going out to analytics.

try setting it to zero (0) in your development environment and see if things start showing up. However, don't leave it at zero for production a number like 5 or 6 is good so you don't eat your customers data network sending lots of analytics requests.