Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Help in Omniture with Bloodhound

Level 2

.Hi,

I am using Omniture and want to integrate bloodhound.

Could you please help me to do this in android and iPhone respectively?

Please share some coding instructions as well with step by step.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Shilpi,

The documentation here and here outlines how to implement bloodhound for Android and iOS respectively.

Please let me know if this helps.

Kind Regards

Rahul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

I am not getting the import library of the below class : 

1. ADMS_Measurement measure = ADMS_Measurement.sharedInstance(((Activity) context).getApplication());

When I am giving this in my project then it doesn't tell me to import the package. So please clear me about this how to get it, I am using latest library of bloodhound.

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Shilpi,

The documentation here and here outlines how to implement bloodhound for Android and iOS respectively.

Kind Regards

Rahul

Level 2

Rahsing wrote...

Hi Shilpi,

Kind Regards

Rahul

Hi,

1. ADMS_Measurement measure = ADMS_Measurement.sharedInstance(((Activity) context).getApplication());

When I am giving this in my project then it doesn't tell me to import the package. So please clear me about this how to get it, I am using latest library of bloodhound.

Hi,