Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Exam: Certification journey for Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional Exam AD0-E123

Level 1

I wanted to give this exam "Certification journey for Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional Exam AD0-E123" within 20 days.

I am learning AEM from 1 month. I am new to AEM but I am now familiar with Basics of AEM 6.5 but not AEMaasCS. I have completed Training course provided by Adobe. I am looking for more materials so that I can practice more to clear the exam.

Also, I am looking for tips to pass the exam. Your help will be indeed necessary to pass the exam as I am at beginner level.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @ZeelTr1 

Nice you are trying to go for the Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional Certificate.
Together with some other Developers, I created the questions for the renewal Professional Exam.

Following the training courses from Adobe is a very good start in my opinion, like that you get used to all the different functionalities and features that Adobe Experiece Manager Sites provides.

I see you are worried about your AEMaaCS knowledge, I wouldn't worry to much. If you look it from a developer point of view, creating a component for example is not different for AEM 6.5 then it is for AEMaaCS. So a lot of the things you already did during the Training Course will also be valid for AEMaaCS. The only thing I would recommend doing, is going through the guide to migrate from 6.5 to AEMaaCS.

The only additional tips I can give is keep practicing and preferabbly on a real project, there are always stuff you can't really learn from a training course.
If you don't have that possibility, try to come up with new components, recreate existing Core Components and see how Adobe did it (you can find the implementation of those here), implement things in different ways, etc...

Good luck with your exam!

Greetings

Rik

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @ZeelTr1 

Nice you are trying to go for the Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Professional Certificate.
Together with some other Developers, I created the questions for the renewal Professional Exam.

Following the training courses from Adobe is a very good start in my opinion, like that you get used to all the different functionalities and features that Adobe Experiece Manager Sites provides.

I see you are worried about your AEMaaCS knowledge, I wouldn't worry to much. If you look it from a developer point of view, creating a component for example is not different for AEM 6.5 then it is for AEMaaCS. So a lot of the things you already did during the Training Course will also be valid for AEMaaCS. The only thing I would recommend doing, is going through the guide to migrate from 6.5 to AEMaaCS.

The only additional tips I can give is keep practicing and preferabbly on a real project, there are always stuff you can't really learn from a training course.
If you don't have that possibility, try to come up with new components, recreate existing Core Components and see how Adobe did it (you can find the implementation of those here), implement things in different ways, etc...

Good luck with your exam!

Greetings

Rik

Level 1

I see you are worried about your AEMaaCS knowledge, I wouldn't worry to much. If you look it from a developer point of view, creating a component for example is not different for AEM 6.5 then it is for AEMaaCS. 

Century Regalia