Pallavi_Priya

Employee

Pallavi_Priya

Employee

Pallavi_Priya
Employee

02-03-2018

Hi,

I have a question regarding campaign data.

Q.) How do we capture campaign data in Audience Manager?

Answers are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pallavi

Highlighted

yogithaPolavara

Employee

yogithaPolavara

Employee

yogithaPolavara
Employee

04-03-2018

Hi, Can someone help me understand what an Audience MarketPlace is?

Thanks,

Yogitha

Highlighted

Varun_Kalra

MVP

Varun_Kalra

MVP

Varun_Kalra
MVP

04-03-2018

Hi Yogitha,

Audience Marketplace is an option in AAM UI to get 2nd and 3rd party data and also to share your data with other AAM users.

You can be a data subscriber and data provider both.

Once you subscribe to other's data feeds, you get those traits in your AAM instance.

If you want to share your data, you will have to choose which data sources you want to share. Then traits linked to those data sources will be available in marketplace.

Shared data feeds can be free or paid. Please check docs on data buyer and data seller in Audience Manager help.

Regards,

Varun Kalra

Highlighted

jhelou

jhelou

jhelou

04-03-2018

It is a way for you to buy and sell audiences. It can be 2nd or 3rd party audiences. You can use them for analysis, modeling or activation.

Sent from my Phone

Highlighted

Varun_Kalra

MVP

Varun_Kalra

MVP

Varun_Kalra
MVP

04-03-2018

Hi Andrei,

For implementation on Android SDK, you can check this article : Implementing AAM for Android

Please check Audience Manager Configuration section for SSF in this doc, that will give you idea about mobile services settings.

Also, for that broken link, since enabling SSF has been changed, that is why the old link is not working. This should be the new link: Turn on Server-Side Forwarding

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Highlighted

andreis65119307

andreis65119307

andreis65119307

05-03-2018

Hi Varun,

Unfortunately the information is not very clear.

If I enable the SSF in Mobile Services do I need to enable it in the Analytics Report Suite settings as well?

1433393_pastedImage_0.png

On the SSF documentation, this link to be more precise Server-Side Forwarding Data and Code Reference , there are still broken links.

Also this particular parameter d_rs is confusing because here it said that could be used but in the AAM documentation is not recommended. Can I use it or not?

Thank You!

Highlighted

neethatandur

Employee

neethatandur

Employee

neethatandur
Employee

05-03-2018

Hi,

I have a question regarding the multiple ID sync in AAM.

I wanted to know how a match table works and what method or algorithm it uses to sync the IDs.

Answers are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neetha Tandur

Highlighted

andreis65119307

andreis65119307

andreis65119307

05-03-2018

Hi,

If you have SSF enabled and store all the campaign data in the dedicated Analytics variable you can do it with a trait that looks for c_campaign values.

That will be the basic and for there you could adapt for all campaign channels.

Hope that helps!

Highlighted

bharatk94

Employee

bharatk94

Employee

bharatk94
Employee

05-03-2018

Hi,

can anyone tell me what are the causes of Low match rates for addressable audiences?

Thanks!

Highlighted

Pallavi_Priya

Employee

Pallavi_Priya

Employee

Pallavi_Priya
Employee

05-03-2018

Hi Bharat,

Common elements responsible for low Addressable Audience match rates or discrepancies in reported numbers can be:

• Mobile Traffic : Most server-to-server integrations rely on synchronization processes facilitated by third party cookies. However,        mobile environments do not use third-party cookies. As a result, your Addressable Audience numbers may seem low compared        to segment size.
  • Safari Traffic : Safari blocks third-party cookies. This prevents Audience Manager from synchronizing with the destination.
  • Tracked Media Impressions : Due to ad server best practices, ID syncs are not made within ad tags. Customers who do a large amount of offsite advertising will not synchronize users to third party integrations in those environments. Also, a large amount of collected media impression data could reduce addressable audience number.

You can also refer this link : Causes of Low Match Rates for Addressable Audiences

Thanks,

Pallavi Priya