Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Using AAM and DCM on our site, how to avoid multiple Floodlight tags to fire

Manon_Lepine
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We do use AAM to create audience from site behaviour and onboarded data. We also use DCM to serve personalised banners on our site to these visitors.

I did notice that all of the audiences that are shared with DCM does produce floodlight tags (URL integration).  Is there a way to avoid these multiple Floodlight tags to fire? is it possible to do a server to server integration with DCM?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution
Christophe_Joss
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

As far as I know you'll need to create a new one because that setting cannot be modified.

It should not affect your audiences, the destination will still fire the segment IDs .. just in a different way.

--

Christophe

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Christophe_Joss
Employee
Employee

Hi Manon,

I believe that for URL destinations, you have the possibility to 'serialise' ...  which lets you lets you send segments to a destination sequentially rather than making separate calls for each segment

See Configure a URL Destination

There is also an S2S integration - please see previous post Integration between UUIDs & DoubleClick

Hope that helps,

--

Christophe

Manon_Lepine
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Christophe.

If i do have a current DCM destination set as URL and that is not "serialised". Is it possible to change it to "serialise"? Will it affect my audiences in DCM? Or do i have to create a new one?

Christophe_Joss
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

As far as I know you'll need to create a new one because that setting cannot be modified.

It should not affect your audiences, the destination will still fire the segment IDs .. just in a different way.

--

Christophe

View solution in original post