Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unused Signals Report - What Exactly is the Count?

Level 5

Good morning,

I have a question about the unused signals report. If I look at this report:

1560411_pastedImage_0.png

It shows by Loyalty ID the count against any particular user for a single day correct?

What exactly is count? For the first line what was counted 222 times for that particular Loyalty ID?

Please advise. Thanks. Glenn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is the frequency count of the signal being passed to AAM.

The c_ prefix is usually customer specific so it would need to be looked into at your end to check maybe in Analytics if this is coming from a unique user. This is a suggestion, you may also log a ticket with Customer Care to see if there is any other way to troubleshoot this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Glenn,

looking at this, my understanding is that you are collecting these signals but they have not been mapped to a trait.

See Unused Signals Report

Is that first value in the image part of a trait expression in your AAM UI?

Level 5

I understand that. But it “loyalty ID” is specific to a single user and on a given day the count of that signal is 500 what is being counted. 500 what? Hits, server calls, pages viewed, etc…

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is the frequency count of the signal being passed to AAM.

The c_ prefix is usually customer specific so it would need to be looked into at your end to check maybe in Analytics if this is coming from a unique user. This is a suggestion, you may also log a ticket with Customer Care to see if there is any other way to troubleshoot this.