Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Total segment population numbers low when compared to real time segment population

Level 3

Hi,

What could be reason for seeing low numbers under total segment population when compared to real time segment population..

1723873_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi muthu1985 ,

This is normal.You are seeing this because the Unique Trait Realizations are real-time metrics, but the reporting jobs we do to calculate the Total Trait Population are not real-time. The Total Trait Population should be larger than the Unique Trait Realizations within a couple of days.You can refer to doc here.

Regards,

Shweta

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

muthu1985​ considering your graph, I suspect this was a timing issue. The graph should now have updated to an increasing Total Segment Population. Can you confirm and maybe post an updated graph?

Level 2

Thanks for the response. Yes, i do think this could be timing issue. But, still the numbers are same in graph. Do you have any idea at what timezone the graph update will happen on a daily basis.

Employee Advisor

File processing and delivery takes place once per day, at approximately 14:00 UTC but that is effectively when it starts so due the large amount of data we are ingesting we cannot give you an exact time.

The graph usually is 2 days behind (ie the latest available data at any one time is always 2 days behind to allow for data processing so typically today being April 3rd, you'd have April 1st coming up on the graph.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi muthu1985 ,

This is normal.You are seeing this because the Unique Trait Realizations are real-time metrics, but the reporting jobs we do to calculate the Total Trait Population are not real-time. The Total Trait Population should be larger than the Unique Trait Realizations within a couple of days.You can refer to doc here.

Regards,

Shweta