Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Sharing AAM audience to DBM

Level 1

Hey,

My client is pushing some AAM audiences to a Partner in DBM, and some audiences were created in all advertisers under this partner (as expected), but it's not populating. All audiences are shown with less than 1k users. Has someone seen the same issue?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi jfuma

We can look in the logs for the possible issue with the destination Id.Please help us with the destination Id here and we can check that for you.Sometimes the issue is resolved by un-mapping  the segment in adobe audience manager (DMP) and re-pushing it to the Google.

Regards,

Shweta

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi jfuma

The issue looks specific to the Account/destination settings in AAM for your client.

Please make sure that the Advertiser id has been shared correctly with the AAM team while creating the S2S destination.

I would recommend you to raise a ticket with the AAM support team by writing a mail to: customercare@adobe.com

This will need more investigation from destination from the support end.

Best,

Rachit Sachdev

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi jfuma

We can look in the logs for the possible issue with the destination Id.Please help us with the destination Id here and we can check that for you.Sometimes the issue is resolved by un-mapping  the segment in adobe audience manager (DMP) and re-pushing it to the Google.

Regards,

Shweta