Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Retargeting CRM leads that are "warm" or show intent on .com

Level 1

Hello,

I would like to retarget leads that originate from my CRM campaigns that do not convert but instead shop or are considered "warm".  Is targeting possible and what steps are required to implement?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @pbabyak 

You can create a segment  (Add your CRM campaign data Exclude converted data) & retarget that segment.

Hope this will help

Thanks

Prabhat upadhyay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @pbabyak 

You can create a segment  (Add your CRM campaign data Exclude converted data) & retarget that segment.

Hope this will help

Thanks

Prabhat upadhyay

Level 1

Thank you, Prabhat

Instead of an abandonment cart effort, I'd like to retarget the lead before entering the cart but showing strong intent.  At which touch point/s (in the flow) would you recommend I target for maximum potential and validation of the strategy?  Lastly, are there any use cases that speak to this strategy?  I would greatly appreciate your assistance and any insights to better inform this effort. 

Level 2

you can either identify people opening the email using impression pixel and the customer ID 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/implementation-integration-guide...

for clicks, the easiest way would be to unclude 'crm' as a source within the query string on the links in your email, and pick those value pairs up in analytics / aam