Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Real Time Analytics Data Not Available in Audience Manager

Level 1

We have a sandbox where some elements of the Experience Cloud are managed by adobe but we are struggling to get real time data from Adobe Analytics into Audience Manager. We have server side forwarding enabled and we are using Adobe Launch. Data is flowing into AAM but it is not real time. The latest data is always 2 days old so the real time report is always blank. Could this be something to do with the Adobe configuration or could you point me to a specific document that may help. I have trawled though many documents but can not find anything that will help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello leep67941422​,

The 48hours delay is just in the reporting but trait/segment realizations are updated in backend.

If you wish to capture data via Analytics, sent it to AAM with Server Side Forwarding and targeting users in real-time using this information present in AAM then you can do this.

There will not be any delay in terms of realizations, it's the reporting delay of 48 hours.

If you wish us to further debug this, please reach out to us via amsupport@adobe.com with the details about your account, launch property, website with replication steps to qualify for any trait/segment and test credentials. We will try our best to help you in capturing data in AAM via Server Side Forwarding.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi leep67941422,

Could you elaborate more on how you came to conclusion that there is a 2-day latency with the real-time data flow?

Just in case you are validating the segment built on a trait that is an Analytics shared segment, be aware that it is not the right approach for real-time. The real-time method is when you build a rule-based Trait in AAM manually.

Level 1

I have moved on slightly and did find out that using Analytics Segments there is a 24-48 hour delay so I created the rule manually in the Experience Cloud. This audience was available for use in target after about 20 minutes but it still appears that target does not have real time data to evaluate the audience correctly. We are using launch and have enabled server side forwarding in Analytics.

Level 10

Interesting, I also had a challenge with a real-time scenario in Target when the Audience was created in AAM (Real-time Targeting following on-page events (segment qualification) ). But that was only when the Targeting experience had to change on the same page as a result of onpage interactions.

I wonder how you validate the segmentation in AAM? Do you get qualified in AAM in real-time but the Target experience is not the one you expect? What does Target return when you debug it?

Level 1

It appear that the problem is that AAM is not getting real time data. If you run a report there is no data in the real time report. After 48 hours you see the data but never anything in real-time.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello leep67941422​,

The 48hours delay is just in the reporting but trait/segment realizations are updated in backend.

If you wish to capture data via Analytics, sent it to AAM with Server Side Forwarding and targeting users in real-time using this information present in AAM then you can do this.

There will not be any delay in terms of realizations, it's the reporting delay of 48 hours.

If you wish us to further debug this, please reach out to us via amsupport@adobe.com with the details about your account, launch property, website with replication steps to qualify for any trait/segment and test credentials. We will try our best to help you in capturing data in AAM via Server Side Forwarding.