Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Model>Predictive Audience recommended data source

Level 4

I am creating a Model>Predictive Audience. My Model Inputs are two segments which are using a cross-device data source (set up with a CRM ID). Those two segments in turn are built using a trait, only one trait for each segment, that are onboarded and also uses the same cross-device data source. What data source should I use for the Predictive Audience?

To make sure it's clear here's the setup again.

Trait 1 is built with onboarded data. Data source is cross-device.

Segment 1 is built using Trait 1; in segment rules Trait 1 was added in and nothing else. Segment 1 uses the same cross-device data source as used in Trait 1.

Trait 2 and Segment 2 is also built the same way as Trait/Segment 1.

Predictive Audience uses Segment 1 and 2.

What is the proper data source to use for this PA? We have another cookie data source. Should the PA use the cookie or cross-device data source?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @michaela7702973 ,

For PA creation, the datasource is the first-party data source that you want the Predictive Audiences segments from this model to be assigned to. So, you can pick any cross-device ID or cookie.

PMR datasource is of importance if you have authenticated profiles.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @michaela7702973 ,

For PA creation, the datasource is the first-party data source that you want the Predictive Audiences segments from this model to be assigned to. So, you can pick any cross-device ID or cookie.

PMR datasource is of importance if you have authenticated profiles.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi