Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How much does Adobe Audience Manager Cost?

Level 1

So I called 877-722-7088 and got transferred 3 times so far to three people who have no idea what this product is. I have asked them to get me the price of this program because I would like to integrate it into websites we build. Your website says call 877-722-7088 for more information. I call this number and then they tell me to post a comment in the forum or see what pricing is there. In the forum they tell me to call 877-722-7088. So how do I find out the price of this product instead of wasting my time? Also, look at this page and tell me why this number is listed, and none of the tech support people can answer questions on this product.

screencapture-adobe-data-analytics-cloud-audience-manager-html-1509629408861.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi  Alex,

​i would like to know a few details so that we can help you better. What options did you follow. Also, you can try and calling at Adobe Digital Marketing Customer Care Regional Ph...

​Thanks,

Gaurang

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi  Alex,

​i would like to know a few details so that we can help you better. What options did you follow. Also, you can try and calling at Adobe Digital Marketing Customer Care Regional Ph...

​Thanks,

Gaurang

Level 1

Hi Gaurang,

it is real quiz to find out the price plans for AAM.

I refer to the link that you've sent and called to Support but they gave me weird number:

Could someone tell me just price for this Application.

Thanks in advance,

Olga

Level 9

Hi Olga,

Since AAM is an enterprise SaaS based platform, so the price is provided by Account Managers based upon the features that you would like to include.

Could you DM me your contact details, company details and geo? I will arrange a call from one of the account team members.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 1

Hi Varun,

Thank you a lot for your answer.

[Moderator Note: Personal Information Removed. This is an open forum, please use the forum Private Messaging feature to send your contact information to Adobe reps by hovering over their avatar (just above their STAFF badge) and choosing the "Message" option.]

Thanks in advance.

Olga