Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Help me export all active segments from AAM

Community Advisor

Hi All,

Need suggestions on how to export all "active" segments from Adobe Audience Manager. 

Currently, we don't have an integration between AAM and Adobe Analytics. Please feel free to point me to any specific documentation or share a screenshot which would help me understand easily.

Thank you in Advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @Kishore_Reddy ,

You may utilize BAAAM tool to pull all of your segments in one go. There will be a column named "status" using which you can differ between active or paused segments.

Documentation: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/reference/bulk-management-tools/...

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @Kishore_Reddy ,

You may utilize BAAAM tool to pull all of your segments in one go. There will be a column named "status" using which you can differ between active or paused segments.

Documentation: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/reference/bulk-management-tools/...

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

Community Advisor

Thank you @Ankita_Sodhi 

I have downloaded BAAAM v2 file from the documentation URL you have shared. I tried authenticating the spreadsheet, but when I clicked "Validate Token" I see invalid token message.

I doubt if I have enough permissions to access AAM via BAAAM tool. I tried accessing RBAC documentation, but I didn't understand which "flag" should be enabled for BAAAM access.

Can you help me with particular flag that needs to be enabled for BAAAM access? I will have my admin enable it for me.

Employee Advisor

Thank you for your note @Kishore_Reddy

Please DM me following detials:

1. Company Name

2. Your username/email, you are using to authenticate

3. Method you are using to authenticate.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi