Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Fastest Way to Combine Segments

Level 5

Hello,

I have a segment that has been building for many months and as of today it has a total segment population exceeding 55.5 million (App ID does not Exist).

Combine this segment with AND Web Orders Exist the population, as one would expect, drops to 1.9 million.

My question is, what is the fastest way to combine these two segments (with an OR) to activate on as soon as possible? Should I combine the traits into a segment through AMM or build it in AA and share it or does it not even matter?

When I look at App ID does not Exist in Analytics it only shows 2.5 million uniques for the past 90 days so there' s a significant population from months past (TTL is set to never expire).

Please let me know. Thanks. Glenn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi glennb29356951

As mentioned by Andrey,you can definitely go ahead and clone the existing segment App ID does not Exist with add the trait Web Orders Exist the population to it using OR/AND operator.

The fastest way here would be to create segment in audience manager only rather than creating it in analytics and then sharing it with audience manager as that would add an additional delay of 48 hours.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Shweta

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Glen,

Why not to clone the existing AAM segment and then update the condition in the copy by appending a new trait with web orders?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi glennb29356951

As mentioned by Andrey,you can definitely go ahead and clone the existing segment App ID does not Exist with add the trait Web Orders Exist the population to it using OR/AND operator.

The fastest way here would be to create segment in audience manager only rather than creating it in analytics and then sharing it with audience manager as that would add an additional delay of 48 hours.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Shweta