Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience not delivering

Level 1

Hi Team,

I have created the trait and segment, and upload the audience in google cloud (hashed CID) But sometimes audience fail to populate or once populated as the days pass by the population starts decreasing, Could you please help us what might be the reason for this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @VasshaShetty ,

There can be multiple reasons behind given the setup.

As I understand, you are sending data from Audience Manager via PBD [as you mentioned hashed CID].

Google also has some retention period which may be one of the causes of declining population.

Is the declining pattern in alignment to your data in Audience Manager?

I would need more information on this, please a support ticket from Support portal and get your data/setup thoroughly validated.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @VasshaShetty ,

There can be multiple reasons behind given the setup.

As I understand, you are sending data from Audience Manager via PBD [as you mentioned hashed CID].

Google also has some retention period which may be one of the causes of declining population.

Is the declining pattern in alignment to your data in Audience Manager?

I would need more information on this, please a support ticket from Support portal and get your data/setup thoroughly validated.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

Level 1

Hi Ankita,

Thanks for the quick turnaround.

If GCP is causing the retention is there any way to overcome it.

Could you help with support ticket

Employee Advisor

@VasshaShetty , please follow https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-experience-cloud.html link to know steps on raising a new support case.

I don't have visibility on GCP side of things, so I would not be better person here to answer this. You can certainly check with the respective Google team.

But I can certainly check the setup and other configurations for you from Audience Manager side.