Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Audience Manager integration.

Level 1

Hello,

I am planning to integrate Adobe Audience Manager with AWS S3 instance. I can't see any option any admin or connection setup with third party tool. Here I put screenshot for reference. Can u please help me steps.Adobe_Audience_Screenshot.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello gunjana99577717​,

In order to add custom S3 to AAM, you need to connect with us via amsupport@adobe.com. Please share bucketname with us and make sure that <Adobe account ID> is whitelisted for all Read-N-Write operations.

Also, AAM Admin access will be correct for you via Support Ticket only.

You can contact us via amsupport@adobe.com for both these queries and we will complete these asks for you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello gunjana99577717​,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I understand that you are trying to Integrate AAM with AWS S3 instance but I am not able to understand the given ask here.

Are you trying to connect with Adobe Provided S3 bucket but facing some issue?

Or, you want to connect your own S3 bucket with AAM for data share?

Please help me with requirements here so that I can provide you with an appropriate solution.

Level 1

Thanks for your kind response. I am trying to use own AWS S3 instances. And also where I will get AAA admin, it is now showing, I pasted the screenshot for reference. Please let me know if u need more detail.

Level 1

Thanks for your kind response. I am trying to use own AWS S3 instances. Where I will get the current setting information and how to add new personal AWS S3 env.

And also where I will get AAA admin, it is now showing, I pasted the screenshot for reference. Please let me know if u need more detail.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello gunjana99577717​,

In order to add custom S3 to AAM, you need to connect with us via amsupport@adobe.com. Please share bucketname with us and make sure that <Adobe account ID> is whitelisted for all Read-N-Write operations.

Also, AAM Admin access will be correct for you via Support Ticket only.

You can contact us via amsupport@adobe.com for both these queries and we will complete these asks for you.