Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AAM Admin 'admin.demdex.com' will not load.

Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to reach the admin console for Adobe Audience Manager, however the link 'admin.demdex.com' which is given in the Adobe documentation, will not load. I've also tried pinging it, which gives me a timeout error.

Is this an old link? Is there another way to log in to the Admin console for AAM?

Thank you!

Emily

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Emily,

I would recommend starting here Batch Data Transfer Process Described
It describes the process of sending Audience Manager your offline data.

Regards,

Shane Nielson

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Emily,

admin.demdex.com can only be accessed internally by Adobe employees. Would you mind sharing the documentation URL where this address is mentioned?

Thanks,

Shane Nielson

Level 1

Hi Shane,

Thanks for getting back to me. I got the link from this URL: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/aam/admin/t_login.html

I wanted access because I have CRM data which I need to upload to the server to feed into Audience Manager. How do I go about that?

Thanks,

Emily

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Emily,

I would recommend starting here Batch Data Transfer Process Described
It describes the process of sending Audience Manager your offline data.

Regards,

Shane Nielson

Level 1

Hi Shane,

Thanks for this. We’ve read over this documentation and we now have the data in the correct format i.e. , where the key value pairs are separated by a comma. How do we now get this data to the S3 server to feed into Audience Manager?

Thanks,

Emily

Employee

Hi Emily,

You'll just need to drop the files into your Audience Manager S3 bucket that has been set up by Adobe. If you do not have the credentials for the bucket or don't believe this has been set up for you, I would suggest reaching out to your Adobe service rep / account manager and they can help get that for you.

Regards,

Shane Nielson