Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Will AMO Metrics continue if we Switch to Advertising Analytics

Level 1

We currently use AMO but are planning to suspend in option for a different service. Will ending the AMO relationship in favor of another, similar tool (SA360 for example) disrupt the existing AMO titled metrics? 

In a world with SA360 and no AMO, would we continue to see Impressions, clicks, cost in the same ‘metric’? or will a new metric need to be created?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

AMO integration has its own set of dimensions and metrics. If you plan to build another integration, it should be done with new variables.

That data captured while the AMO integration was active will not disappear and will still be available for reporting and data analysis.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Megano,

Pretty note sure, but the 5 Metrics on Advertising Analytics should continue to capture in the AMO Metrics. And I am there is no need to create any metrics manually. Anyhow, I would ask you to test the same in Development Suite.

Thank You, Arun.

Correct answer by
Level 10

AMO integration has its own set of dimensions and metrics. If you plan to build another integration, it should be done with new variables.

That data captured while the AMO integration was active will not disappear and will still be available for reporting and data analysis.