Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Site Catalyst Integration, need some help on approach

Former Community Member

Hi,

I am newbie to site catalyst world. I am implementing Site Catalyst but the documentation on Site Catalyst isn't quite fulfilling my requirements. We broadly have 3 type of pages and each perform its own function. I have to pass the data of these pages to SiteCatalyst Cloud. In the jcr:node for each page there are references to content items and these references are resolved and then page is rendered.

We are also exposing this page data to other vendors in json feed. I was thinking of creating a service layer which will do all the data manipulation and finally create one object for every page type. Once this object is created, i need to pass this object to Omniture for tracking.

My question is how can i pass a object to omniture for tracking. I am not able to visualize how should i use this object with the site catalyst framework like it is mentioned here.

Also, client has provided a sheet of all the properties with variables like prop1..100 , evar 1..100 . Where will i see those variables and how will i map my object against these variables. If you drag any component on the site catalyst framework it automatically populates the CQ variables. I believe these variables are nothing but what is in page properties/dialog of that component (Correct me if i am wrong), So where do i see prop and evars??  I think these variables will be part of site catalyst variables.

My account isn't connecting to Site Catalyst and hence i have a lot of questions. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5
1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

Please refer to the http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/sc/implement/

Regards

Devinder