Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Sharing Adobe Dashboards to specific users

Level 3

Hi,

Is there an option to share Adobe reports & analytics dashboards to only specific users? I currently see an option to share/unshare that lets anyone with Adobe login access it. Is there a way to set up the dashboards such that only specific users can access and not everyone?

Thanks,

Srujana

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello,

Click share and push it to the specific users you want to.

1368792_pastedImage_0.png

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello,

Click share and push it to the specific users you want to.

1368792_pastedImage_0.png

Thank You!

Arun

Level 3

Hello,

thanks for the response! what is the difference between share & push to users? What happens if you only share but not push to user?

Community Advisor

Hello,

If you share, the dashboard will be only available in the 'Shared Dashboards' of Dashboard Manager but not available in their Dashboards Menu of Reports & Analytics.

But if you 'Push To Users', it will be directly available in the Dashboards Menu of Reports & Analytics for the user access.

Thank You!

Arun

Employee Advisor

Have you tried using workspace instead of dashboards? From my experience they do everything dashboards can do (and more), plus they allow the sharing of projects to specific users without sharing to everyone.

Level 1

I don't have the 'push to users' icon in the column. Any ideas?

Community Advisor

Dear Rosan,

Check whether you have Admin Access. If not, get it one.

Thank You!

Arun