Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Segment visitor product spend

Level 2

Hello,

Looking to find out if it's possible to create a segment to filter by VISITORS who spent $XX amount on a specific PRODUCT, not necessarily all in the same hit or visit. Right now I have a segment that gets me VISITORS who spent $XX amount, but I can't seem to get it to filtered to having spent that specific amount on a specific product across the date range for a visitor.

I tried to build something clever with calculated metrics, but I believe that would only evaluate correctly if I had Visitor ID as the row. This isn't an option in my case.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, you can't segment at the Product level in Adobe Analytics. This is a built-in limitation that cannot be overcome.

The next best thing that you can do is to get the data out into your own interface, e.g. Excel using Report Builder, or your own tool using the Analytics API or Data Feeds, and build your own report there.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, you can't segment at the Product level in Adobe Analytics. This is a built-in limitation that cannot be overcome.

The next best thing that you can do is to get the data out into your own interface, e.g. Excel using Report Builder, or your own tool using the Analytics API or Data Feeds, and build your own report there.