Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Restore an Expired Adobe Analytics Workspace Project

Community Advisor

I have a two-point question:

1. Has anyone been able to successfully restore a scheduled Adobe Analytics Workspace project that has expired.
  2. Is there any way to determine the list of individuals the project went out to after that project expired, particularly if you were not the author of that project?

Thanks in advance!

Jeff Bloomer
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @jeff_bloomer ,

1. Yes, expired project can be restored. Check here under 'view expired schedules'.
2. You can find that out by checking the recipient list by clicking on project title or under 'Delivered to' column on Scheduled projects screen.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @jeff_bloomer ,

1. Yes, expired project can be restored. Check here under 'view expired schedules'.
2. You can find that out by checking the recipient list by clicking on project title or under 'Delivered to' column on Scheduled projects screen.

Community Advisor
Very much appreciated. I spent at least 20 minutes searching Experience League for this exact answer, and turned up zero results, and I am not surprised in the least that you were able to send me this page. It happens all the time. Adobe hides their reference pages in plain sight, and I can't find it when I need it most. This is how we have each other's backs. I knew about the 'Delivered To' column for active reports, so it makes sense for the way they have it for expired reports as well. Thanks, and have a great week!
Jeff Bloomer