Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Report builder

Level 1

Dear Community,
I would like to install the Excel Client but there doesn't appear any insall button or pop up. I've went through the help pages but don't find a solution.
Can you please tell me how I can install the client.
best regards,
Alexander

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi  Alexander,

1.You company must have ReportBuilder enabled at Adobe Backend. Depending on your contract you will have a set amount of licenses available == number of usernames to which you can grant access to reportBuilder.

2.To check if you have ReportBuilder activated for your company go to Admin tools >> user management. Then go to group Management. If you Can see a group ReportBuilder then it is enabled.

3.If you want to download ReportBuilder, add your username to the group and go back to the download page, you should see the download button. Make sure to download the version 5 and the right bit version, check which version of excel you are using. (if you cannot see the download button straight away disconnect and reconnect)

Please let me know if it worked.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi  Alexander,

1.You company must have ReportBuilder enabled at Adobe Backend. Depending on your contract you will have a set amount of licenses available == number of usernames to which you can grant access to reportBuilder.

2.To check if you have ReportBuilder activated for your company go to Admin tools >> user management. Then go to group Management. If you Can see a group ReportBuilder then it is enabled.

3.If you want to download ReportBuilder, add your username to the group and go back to the download page, you should see the download button. Make sure to download the version 5 and the right bit version, check which version of excel you are using. (if you cannot see the download button straight away disconnect and reconnect)

Please let me know if it worked.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

Level 5

Hi

Please contact your admin , It require permission than link will be visible to you.

Regards

Devinder

Level 1

I got a notification that the Excel Client will not longer available this september. For some customers we already use the Report Builder and now we have to do it for all. We want to check the costs for the lizence but cannot find any information regarding it. Is there any hotline or website where I can find those information?

Regards

Philipp