Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder Excel Plugin Error

Level 1

Hi, I have installed the Report Builder Excel Plugin.  However, when i try to login, instead of showing the login screen, Excel prompted me to download the login.htm file and navcancl file.  I am not able to use this plugin and I urgently need some work done.  Could anyone please shed some light?

Thank you very much.

adobe-analytics-report-builder-error.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks Leo.

This would require further checks to be performed. Please submit this issue as a support ticket by emailing clientcare@adobe.com.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

What is the version of your excel and its bit version (32 or 64 bits )?

Which version of RB have installed ? Make sure it is the latest.

Level 1

Hi Alexis

I am using Report Builder 5.5, 32-bit.

My Excel is Office 365 and it is also 32-bit.

Thank you for your help!

Yours sincerely,

Leo C.

Community Advisor

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the details. I will run it by Adobe CC to see if the issue is known. Will get back to you as soon as I know more.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

Employee

Hi Leo,

Are you able to see the Add-in tab in Excel and able to click on 'login' from within the ReportBuilder toolbar? If yes, I assume you are facing this issue because firefox may be your default browser.

Recently, a change was made where-in ReportBuilder now uses 'Internet Explorer' to show the sing-in page when users click on login.

Do you have IE installed on your machine? If yes, please confirm the version.

Level 1

Hi AbhijeetKMishra

Yes, I have the tab and this error happens after I clicked on the sign in button.

I have IE 11 installed.  The same problem occurs even if I set IE as my default browser.

Thank you very much for looking into this.

Yours sincerely,

Leo C.

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks Leo.

This would require further checks to be performed. Please submit this issue as a support ticket by emailing clientcare@adobe.com.