Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

migration to Swift Package Manager and ACPCore to AEPCore etc. Happy log messages, Data does not reach reports

Level 1

Thanks for listening.

The app has been using the objc version of ACPCore, ACPUserProfile, and ACPAnalytics. frameworks with full success.

The app is migrating to Swift Package Manager and has moved to AEPCore, AEPSignla, AEPLifeCycle, AEPIdentity, and AEPUserProfile.

I followed all the migration steps as I understand them.

The log messages all appear to be happy with the change and similar to the original installation using the verbose level.
The app appears to report sending the data.

But the reports never acknowledge receipt of same.

I am not sure now where to look for what may be going wrong. Is there a particular log message I should be looking for that I have somehow overlooked? If I had that info I could probably get further along with this.

Thanks in advance for any help with this,

I do see this in the following trace:
[AEP SDK TRACE - <EventHub>] Dispatching Event #22 - [
}
timestamp: 2022-03-28 17:27:46 +0000
responseId: nil
mask: nil
]

Should I be seeing a value for the responseId key? And if so, what could be causing this lack of value?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

This should have been part of the original question and the text was moved there

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

This should have been part of the original question and the text was moved there