Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How do you bring salesforce CRM data into Adobe Analytics?

Level 2

I would like to bring Salesforce CRM data into Adobe Analytics. Is the best way to do this to use Customer Attributes?  And will that data then come in as a dimension?  I know there is not an integration any longer to leverage between the solutions, and I don't really want to use an Adobe Exchange partner solution for this.

The use case is to be able to create an audience in Adobe Analytics with CRM data to use in Adobe Target and/ or Adobe Campaign for targeting.  Another use case is for bringing in offline data into Adobe Analytics for attribution and reporting purposes. 

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Adam, 

I realize you're not interested in using any exchange partner such as us (Stoke) but if you're having difficulty with this integration, we'd be happy to sit down with you to help show you how to do this on your own. 

Best, 

Sam

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Adam, 

I realize you're not interested in using any exchange partner such as us (Stoke) but if you're having difficulty with this integration, we'd be happy to sit down with you to help show you how to do this on your own. 

Best, 

Sam

Level 2
Of course! Please feel free to DM me - have a good day Adam

Level 2
Of course! Please feel free to DM me - have a good day Adam!