Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Entry Page Type wrong calculation in Adobe Analytics

Level 2

Hi all.

I was checking the Adobe Analytics Entry Page Type and I realized that some entries are wrong. Example:

alvaroP_0-1679562323357.png

alvaroP_0-1679904751834.png

In this example, Entry Page Type should be 'Category' (at 19:09) , but checking in the report, the entry page type is 'Checkout' (at 19:22)

alvaroP_1-1679562423543.png

Why could happen this?

Thanks in advance. Regards. 

PD: Hi @yuhuisg thanks for the answer. This is the Entries Metric. Looks like it's happening what I mentioned (and it's strange)

alvaroP_0-1679904389592.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Your first screenshot is reporting Occurrences, Unique Visitors, Visits, and Orders metrics together with the Page Type (c2) dimension. There's nothing in that table to instruct AA to report on entry page types. I suggest that you add the Entries metric to your first screenshot and sort by that metric, then see what you get.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Your first screenshot is reporting Occurrences, Unique Visitors, Visits, and Orders metrics together with the Page Type (c2) dimension. There's nothing in that table to instruct AA to report on entry page types. I suggest that you add the Entries metric to your first screenshot and sort by that metric, then see what you get.