Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

DCR Implementation

Level 4

Hi Team,

I have implemented DCR on Purchase rule, but I checked for some instances it is not firing. So website can do something at their side, that DCR call fired every time. Any help?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@bindukumari1990,

DCR is based on the identifier you set on the website. You have to make sure same identifier is used in the DCR. When you fire _satellite.track("identifier")  you have to make sure your overall data layer/data elements were already set up properly to show WHICH product was purchased.

vibhatna_0-1626464058017.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

@bindukumari1990,

DCR is based on the identifier you set on the website. You have to make sure same identifier is used in the DCR. When you fire _satellite.track("identifier")  you have to make sure your overall data layer/data elements were already set up properly to show WHICH product was purchased.

vibhatna_0-1626464058017.png

Level 4
DCR sends data actively, and Adobe Launch configuration _satellite.track("identifier") can successfully connect to fire. How did you configure it?