BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Data-Driven Attribution Model in Workspace

jaredrandall
Level 1
Level 1

Background: Our team is trying to see if last-click attribution (which we do right now for all our marketing efforts) still makes sense to do as a company. They've plotted an attribution panel in Workspace to study how different attribution models work for different channels but would like to add a data-driven or algorithmic attribution model. I see it in the documentation here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/attribution/algorithmic...

and here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/attribution/models.html.... I was just wondering how to achieve that and create a data-driven attribution model within Adobe Analytics?

attribute Attributes Workspace
1 Accepted Solution
Andrey_Osadchuk
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

The algorithmic attribution model availability depends on the SKU. If you can't see it among other models, you do not have this capability provisioned.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Andrey_Osadchuk
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

The algorithmic attribution model availability depends on the SKU. If you can't see it among other models, you do not have this capability provisioned.

View solution in original post

jaredrandall
Level 1
Level 1
Thank you for the answer, Andrey! How would we enable this capability?
Andrey_Osadchuk
Community Advisor
Community Advisor
I would advise to contact your administrator or Adobe client success manager.
MaxEvens
Level 1
Level 1
hank you for the answer Andrey. Just to be sure, are we talking about a product SKU? Or something else?
jantzen_belliston-Adobe
Community Manager
Community Manager
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?