When we compare the data coming from Adobe Analytics API and Analytics Dashboard, we see a discrepancy of around 1-2% in the metric values for a few dimensions for any given date range selected. We compared a few dates from October 2021 and checked with the dashboard, and we see a discrepancy. Let me know if there is any specific reason for this.
I will recommend checking data feeds to validate if all the hits sent to Analytics are being received. You should also check if any of the hits were excluded.
It depends on the version of API you are using, it you are using API 1.4 , it is expected to have some discrepancy, since Adone analytics dashboards use API 2.0.If you are using 2.0 version, the best way is use data feeds to see if the hits are excluded and validate the data.