Expand my Community achievements bar.

Customer Attributes Missing in Adobe Analytics

Level 2

Hi team,

I am trying to upload crm attributes via customer attribute for my Target and Analytics. I uploaded the test file and I can successfully see my attributes populate in Target where I can use it for audience creation. However, I cant see the attributes in my adobe analytics. I dont have any errors or warnings and the status of upload is complete. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Aakash_13 ,

There are few requisites for uploading Customer Attributes

• Group membership: To upload Customer Attribute data, users must be members of the Customer Attributes group. You must also belong to either an Adobe Analytics group or an Adobe Target group.

To know whether your company has access to Customer Attributes, your Experience Cloud administrator should log into the Experience Cloud. Navigate to Administration > Admin Console > Products. If Customer Attributes displays as one of the product profiles, you are ready to begin.

Users that are added to Customer Attributes see the Customer Attributes menu item on the left side of the Experience Cloud interface.

• Adobe Target at.js (any version) or mbox.js version 58 or later is required for Customer Attributes.

For more details on it you can follow below link
    https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/core-services/interface/services/customer-attributes/attr...

-Tarun

Level 2

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for your response. 

I am successfully able to load customer attributes to Target, I have the group membership sorted. The issue is I am not sure if the attributes are populating in Adobe Analytics and I am unable to confirm.

Thanks