BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Broken Saint Classification

jakea85004189
Level 2
Level 2

So I accidentally uploaded an incorrect saint classification last week that accidentally mapped a dimension to the wrong value (it mapped "PG5" to "ESA" instead of to "Certificates"). After I caught this issue, I uploaded another saint file that corrected the mistake from the previous one. Now, when I go to export the saint mapping for the dimension, all of the information in the export file is correct (every instance of PG5 is mapped to "Certificates").

However, when I checked all of my reports in Workspace today (3 days after uploading the fix) half of the instances of PG5 seem to be mapped to the correct value ("Certificates") & the other half are mapped to the old value that no longer even appears in the saint file ("ESA"). I've been working with saint files for a few years now & I haven't before run into an issue where the file appears to have only partially propagated after such a long time. traffic to both mappings seems roughly equal & isn't dependent on URL or any other obvious dimensions that I checked.

How can I fix this if the saint file indicates it's not a problem?

1 Accepted Solution
jakea85004189
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Checked this morning & the problem is resolved. I tried a couple of additional fixes yesterday so either one of them worked or the problem resolved itself with time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jakea85004189
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Checked this morning & the problem is resolved. I tried a couple of additional fixes yesterday so either one of them worked or the problem resolved itself with time.

View solution in original post

Gigazelle
Employee
Employee

Classifications take a day or two to fully propagate across all servers. Glad it's fixed for you.