Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Advertising Analytics and MCC accouts?

Community Advisor

When we setup some connections to import Google Search Data into Adobe Analytics (using Advertising Analytics), we needed to connect on a single account level. At that time it was not possible to connect to the Google data using an account with MCC access (and accessing all ad accounts at once).

This ended up with a lot of new google users and single connections to the accounts only to get this connections....

Question: is it possible to connect on a MCC level instead of single accounts?

if not, any plans/insights from Adobe about plans for the future?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @Urs_Boller,

We had this issue earlier this year and it isn't good news I am afraid. We have over 300 accounts in our MMC. We spoke to product management about it only 2 or 3 months ago and the feedback was to consider purchasing Advertising cloud. Not an ideal solution when you are fighting to keep Adobe!

You would have thought that there would be some easy way of using API's to link the bid manager to Adobe but I guess not.

Thanks

Dave

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Ad Analytics only supports standard account login. MCC account login feature is not available yet. I haven't heard anything on this being included in the near future. 

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @Urs_Boller,

We had this issue earlier this year and it isn't good news I am afraid. We have over 300 accounts in our MMC. We spoke to product management about it only 2 or 3 months ago and the feedback was to consider purchasing Advertising cloud. Not an ideal solution when you are fighting to keep Adobe!

You would have thought that there would be some easy way of using API's to link the bid manager to Adobe but I guess not.

Thanks

Dave