Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe analytics shared segment permissions

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if there is any possibility within Adobe analytics segments section that we can give other team members permission for editing or modifying their shared segments. As in our current scenario, those who are at user level can only view, but not edit. Please let me know if that’s possible and anyone can brief with the steps as it would be really helpful for our team.

Looking forward to your responses. 

Regards, 

Rimple 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Rimple_Manni Hi Rimple, the users who want to edit the shared segments needs to be admin of the product, you would need to give the user the Product admin rights to edit the shared the segments 

You can read about the same here in this documents under "Owner" column

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/segmentation/segmentation-workflow/seg-...

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Rimple_Manni Hi Rimple, the users who want to edit the shared segments needs to be admin of the product, you would need to give the user the Product admin rights to edit the shared the segments 

You can read about the same here in this documents under "Owner" column

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/segmentation/segmentation-workflow/seg-...

Hope this helps

Hello @VaniBhemarasetty ,

So the issue is that if we give those users the Product Admin rights, they can also edit other things in Analytics.

Is there a possibility to only give edit rights on segments and metrics without giving other permissions.

Thanks