Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Dimensions & Metrics Definitions

Level 1

Is there a csv file that lists all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics and their definitions? I haven't been able to find one.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @paulszew93 

Yes, there is a CSV file that lists all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics and their definitions. You can download it directly from Adobe's website. Here are the steps to do so:

- Go to the Adobe Analytics Developer Connection website.
- Navigate to the "Dimensions & Metrics" section.
- Scroll down to the "Out-of-the-Box Report Suite Content" section.
- Click on the link to download the "Adobe Analytics Dimension and Metric Export File".
- Open the downloaded file, which is in CSV format, in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.

Once you have the file open, you will see a list of all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics, along with their definitions and other information. You can use this file as a reference to help you better understand the available dimensions and metrics, and how to use them in your analytics reporting.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @paulszew93 

Yes, there is a CSV file that lists all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics and their definitions. You can download it directly from Adobe's website. Here are the steps to do so:

- Go to the Adobe Analytics Developer Connection website.
- Navigate to the "Dimensions & Metrics" section.
- Scroll down to the "Out-of-the-Box Report Suite Content" section.
- Click on the link to download the "Adobe Analytics Dimension and Metric Export File".
- Open the downloaded file, which is in CSV format, in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.

Once you have the file open, you will see a list of all of the out-of-the-box Adobe Analytics Dimensions and Metrics, along with their definitions and other information. You can use this file as a reference to help you better understand the available dimensions and metrics, and how to use them in your analytics reporting.

Level 1

I am not finding this download either can someone send me the link please.

Community Advisor

As far as I know, there isn't any such downloadable list or CSV. I only know of the documentation, which @parthhetamsaria had linked to. Even the API guide at https://developer.adobe.com/analytics-apis/docs/2.0/guides/ links to this online documentation.