Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe analytics causing jump issue

Level 6

We are having an issue where click on arrow button taking the user cursor to navigation bar. This  particular arrow button is working fine without analytics but when we enable analytics issue seems to be exist.

I tried deactivating all rules firing on click of arrow button, but that does not make any difference. Our s-code, extensions are up to date.

What would be causing this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @pradeep_07,

To replicate and troubleshoot on this issue further, we would recommend to kindly raise a client care ticket by sending an Email to clientcare@adobe.com with the below details.

1. Site URL

2. Steps to replicate

3. Launch/DTM property name.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @pradeep_07,

To replicate and troubleshoot on this issue further, we would recommend to kindly raise a client care ticket by sending an Email to clientcare@adobe.com with the below details.

1. Site URL

2. Steps to replicate

3. Launch/DTM property name.

Level 6

Hi @sucagarw,

I just identified the issue. This is happening due to delay link activation was checked for completely different rule which has no relation to this particular click.

Not sure why delay link activation is causing this issue and please recommend if there is workaround for delay link activation.

Thanks,

Pradeep