Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Ad Hoc Analysis- Next Page Flow Reports

Level 2

Hi, I've been trying to run next page flow reports in ad hoc analysis and I seem to be experiencing some latency issues. I started to run these reports yesterday evening and this morning i'm still experiencing the same issue - in some cases I can't even get to choose the page I want to run the pathing report on because it's just clocking. I've run these reports in the past and they typically do not take this long - I've asked other team members and they're all experiencing the same issue. Other reports such as visits report run perfectly fine.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There was a maintenance going on for Ad-hoc which may have resulted in latency, please update us in case this issue is still persisting on your side. Thanks!

TM

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

There was a maintenance going on for Ad-hoc which may have resulted in latency, please update us in case this issue is still persisting on your side. Thanks!

TM

Level 2

Hi,

It seemed to be running fine this morning however just a few minutes ago all my reports are starting to run really slow again - so the problem seems to be intermittent. Other folks on my team are experiencing the same issue as well.

Thanks,

Nang