Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

[EVENT] 2nd Adobe Analytics Community Meetup - Noida, India

Level 10

Meetup-2018_analytics-source-file.png

​COMMUNITY MEETUP AGENDA

Time SessionDetails
10:00 - 10:15Experience League & Community

Get to know about Experience League, a whole new enablement program with intelligent prediction and guided learning to help you get most out of Adobe Experience Cloud.

10:20 - 11:05

Workspace Converter & New Features in Analysis Workspace

Working demo of Ad Hoc Analysis to Analysis Workspace Converter for different types of reports. We will also will go through new features of Analysis Workspace

11:15 - 12:00Advertising Analytics

Adobe is rolling out the much awaited feature to view search data(Google, Bing and Yahoo Gemini) and click data in Adobe Analytics. Learn about how you can leverage this feature to get a  consolidated view of how your search campaigns are performing.

12:10 - 12:40Report Time Attribution

Get an insightful demo of a brand new and a fundamentally different way of processing Analytics data for reporting where you can reconfigure several parameters(such as visit expiration, which were fixed before any data was collected) each time a report is run and collect the results into as many virtual report suites in a non destructive way.

LUNCH
1:40 - 2:30Data IN & Data OUT

Understand the various methods to get data in and out of Adobe Analytics, and the benefits and limitations of each method

2:40 - 3:30

Value of Analytics to your Business

Learn about some interesting Use Cases which have leveraged Analytics features like Video Tracking, Integrations, API's, Classifications etc. to bring greater value to their business

13 Replies

Administrator

Looking forward to the another valuable meetup.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Looking forward to attending and learn a lot from this meetup.

#adobeanalytics #adobemeetup     

Level 2

I would be attending my first meet up on May 18, 2018. I am so excited.:)

Level 1

Hi ,

I'm Badli Agarwal.I have 6+ years of Experience in IT industry and around 4 year in analytics. I'm working in adobe analytic for implementation as well as for reporting. Very much interested to learn more & explore digital analytics. In this long journey to learn and explore, I am pretty much excited about attending this meetup to know more.

Thanks,

Badli

Level 1

Hi All, I am Sibendu Nag with 8+ years of experience around Adobe Analytics and I am super excited to be part of this event after my last Adobe Symposium meet in Mumbai. Looking forward to learn so many good things in the world of Digital from all the speakers, Digital ninjas and audience. Thanks! adobeanalytics #adobemeetup    

Level 1

Hi,

I'm Nandan having 7+ years of experience in web analytics ground and i'm keen to join this event because of understanding Adobe Analytics. My most of the experience is into Google Analytics tool so wanted to explore in depth in Adobe Analytics. My current organization using both the analytics tool GA as well Omniture and they have extensive implementation into Adobe analytics sometime i got stuck in understanding the omniture reporting and everytime try to compare the features and reports with Google Analytics. I think this meetup help me to clear my most of the doubt and yes i will still try to compare the features in tools perspective but surely will learn here.

Excited to join this session

NewLearning​ adobeanalytics​

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

This is Anshul Saini with 5+ Experience in Digital Analytics specifically in Adobe Analytics.

Also, certified as Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner

Industries worked for: eCommerce, Travel, BFSI, Telecom, Pharmaceutical

Some of my key areas of work include the following:

1) to design business solutions (preferably offline), using the capabilities of Adobe Analytics itself.

Some of the major work includes reducing the CPA of their Lead Management System (Offline Mode/Call Centres) solely based on the insights drawn from Adobe Analytics.

2) Designing custom experience Attribution Models. Apart from the First touch, Last Touch and Linear touch, I've extensively used Game Theory - Shapley Value, and Markov Chain Attribution Model

3) Standardizing Marketing Channel Rules solely based on the types of teams (Marketing, Products, Channel, Analytics) and creating a process flow for the same in order to get a holistic view of the whole account

4) Training is one of my forte. I've conducted various trainings for some of the big names in many industries. The training was conducted on:

a) Tool based training

b) Value Realization of Adobe Analytics

c) Tool Adoption Training for Business Heads and even CXOs.

5) Creating a holistic solution by integrating the capabilities of various tools in Adobe Marketing Cloud and Analytics Cloud (Adobe Target, Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics)

After the amazing Adobe Symposium in Mumbai, I am excited to witness my first Adobe Analytics Community Meet Up. I am looking forward to the learning experience and exposure that'll be there.

See You All in the adobemeetup

Anshul,

www.linkedin.com/in/eranshulsaini

Employee

Excited to be part of this community event and learn new stuff that people are upto adobeanalytics​

-About Me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/akmsharma/

Level 10

Hey All!

See you tomorrow at the Meetup! Looking forward to interact with you guys.

-Tanmay

Level 1

Hi All,

I am Amal Goswamiworking with RBS. I have over 7 years of experience in different domains and have worked in different roles. My area of interests are Consumer Behaviour and Product Management. Really excited to be a part of this event.

Thanks,

Amal

Level 10

Hey Folks! It was amazing interacting with you all at the Meetup. Do let the community know about your experience at the event.

Please share your experiences on this thread. Thanks!

Level 5

I really appreciate Tanmay & various Adobe folks who certainly made us more aware about Adobe Analytics with tool updates & real business use cases. These meet-ups is an effective connection mechanism for Analytics knowledge sharing among folks from various organizations.

Thanks & Regards.

Saurabh.