Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Course Discussion: Freeform Tables, the Foundation of Analysis

Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Freeform Tables, the Foundation of Analysis course on Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

4 Replies

Level 1

When i do Enable Table Builder with Marketing channel and City the Unique Visitors are complete by city.

Employee

Hi Karthik1990, 

I'm not sure what you are asking about. You are using the table builder, and drop Marketing Channel and Cities in there (one broken down by the other), right?

Then do you add Unique Visitor, and you aren't seeing the results that you expect? Please clarify and let me know how I can help. Thanks,

Doug

Level 1

Hi DoMoore,

I've possibl a simple question, but I'm not able to figure this out.

When I create a free form table to analyze a metric, like page views, for example, for 1 specific page, why do I get 2 different results? for example, here I get "82 views, out of 5676", what does this mean?

Ana_Rodrigues_1-1647454045609.png

Thanks in advance!

Employee

Hi Ana,

Since you have a filter on the table, it is limiting the values to only those pages that meet the criteria, which is just the one page. The "82 out of 5676" means that there were 5676 total page views for your Page Name eVar (eVar 4), and 82 page views for the pages (just the one page) that met the filter criteria.

I hope that makes sense. Let me know if you have follow-up questions.

Thanks,

Doug