Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

🗣️ [Mentor Sanmeet Walia] 🌟 Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Sanmeet Walia (@sanmeetw1519854), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Professional Business Practitioner Certification (Exam ID: AD0-EE212)through to the end of the program. 

A little bit about your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Sanmeet:

Untitled design.jpg

Founder at DataVinci Analytics Agency, Adobe Certified Analytics Architect.

Aspirants mapped to Sanmeet (@sanmeetw1519854):

How to participate 

1. The Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during program live July 21st, 2023 – September 6th, 2023
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Sanmeet (aka @sanmeetw1519854), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Analytics Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best! 

Quick links 

Let's grow together! 

Cheers, 

Sean 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Level 2

Hey Sean, 

Thanks for the intro, looking forward to be Adobe Certified soon! 

I was wondering where shall I go to find the weekly toolkit to practice on?

Level 2

Hi guys,

Please find attached the tool kit for the certification.

Please set personal milestones to consistently and sustainably complete these.

Reach out if you have any doubts.

Stick it out.

Level 2

Hello guys,

How is it going. Hope you found the first module useful.

Attaching the second module. Note that some parts of it are designed more for the developers, so use your judgement in navigating through the module.

Feel free to reach out if you need any help

Stick it out.

Sanmeet

Level 2

Hello guys,

Please fill this form to get your 50% discount voucher for the certification exam.

https://forms.office.com/r/1vRztYaN30

Sanmeet

Level 2

Hi guys,

Here is a module for week 4.

Sanmeet

Level 2

Hi Sanmeet, 

Thanks for keeping us updated with the learning materials. 

I had a quick question: is there a tool you would recommend to identify if the Adobe Tags firing on all  web pages are accurate and say there isn't any duplication of server calls? I found one called ObservePoint, but wanted to get your insight to which will be the best to go forward for the audit. 

Also, I am unable to find the materials for week 3: just wondering if we had any for week 3. 

Thanks,

Drashti